- In large bowl, toss 2 pounds russet potatoes (about 4 medium; cut into ½-inch-thick sticks) with your choice of seasonings (play around with this to suit your families' taste buds. We like garlic on ours)
- Lay potatoes on a cookie sheet lined with nonstick aluminum foil (you can use cooking spray as well).Roast at 425° F, stirring and flipping every 15 minutes, until golden brown and crisp, 35 to 45 minutes.
Welcome to my virtual kitchen.I enjoy cooking and decided to start a blog with some of my favorite recipes and some recipes I want to try.I wanted them all in one easy to reference place.Feel free to leave comments, especially if you try a recipe I have posted.Most of the recipes you will see here are either recipes I have found and changed or family recipes that have been passed down.I will be working on posting pics as I make the recipes.*I am not a professional so the pics won't look great*
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
easy oven fries
Labels:
oven baked,
side dish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment