1/2 cup Mayo
2 tablespoons French dressing
3 tablespoons Sweet Pickle Relish
1 1/2 tablespoons finely minced Onion
1 teaspoon White Vinegar
1 teaspoon Sugar
1/8 teaspoon Salt
combine and refrigerate until ready to use.
Welcome to my virtual kitchen.I enjoy cooking and decided to start a blog with some of my favorite recipes and some recipes I want to try.I wanted them all in one easy to reference place.Feel free to leave comments, especially if you try a recipe I have posted.Most of the recipes you will see here are either recipes I have found and changed or family recipes that have been passed down.I will be working on posting pics as I make the recipes.*I am not a professional so the pics won't look great*
My dad used to make it too. He used:
ReplyDeleteMiracle Whip or Mayo (I forgot)
Ketchup
Sweet Relish
Stir and there ya have it. Yours sounds a little tastier since you add spices and use French instead of Ketchup. Thought I'd share this other version.